Pole/Zero announces the Integrated Microwave Filter or IMF™ Series, which is the company’s latest high performance tunable filter. The IMF™ series is designed for applications where extremely small size and ultra-fast tuning speeds are required, such as: Military Radios, Military Radar, Electronic Warfare (EW), SATCOM-On-The-Move (SOTM), RF Front Ends, and Commercial Communications.
Pole/Zero’s new IMF™ or Integrated Microwave Filter Series of digitally tunable Bandpass and Notch Filters are available in multiple frequency bands across the 1.5 GHz to 24 GHz frequency range.
Integrated Microwave Filters Performance capabilities include:
- Phase Noise: -145 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset
- Pin: +30dBm (10%BW)
- IIP3: +35 dBm min. +40 dBm typ.
- Insertion Loss: 3.4 dB avg. for 10% BW
- Selectivity: 20 dBc @ fc ± 10% (4% BW); +5V @ 20 μA
- Typical DC Power or +3.3V @ 2 mA typ
- Ultra-fast tune times of <100 ns via GPIO Tuning Control (0V OFF, +5V ON) of 16 discrete tunable steps.
- Our proprietary design produces filter performance gives us the competitive advantage that sets our product apart from the competition.
- Package sizes are as small as 4.1 x 4.1 x 1.5 mm QFN Packages for >10 GHz Bandpass Filters, 7 x 7 x 2 mm QFN Packages for >10 GHz Notch Filters, and <10 GHz Bandpass Filters; all operating over the -40C to +85C range.
- Integrated Microwave Filters are available with an IMF™ demo loaner, mounted on evaluations boards, at no additional cost.
Interface and Control for Bandpass and Notch Filters
Depending upon the SPI or GPIO control options and the frequency range of interest, the IMF requires a +5V supply or a +3.3V supply. This supply voltage should be adequately filtered as noise present on this pin will influence the RF signal purity.
Digital Interface Information:
The digital tuning control interface is GPIO: 0, +5V > 4GHz. GPIO or SPI 0, +3.3V < 4GHz.
Please contact Pole/Zero’s Business Development team for more information. Send us an email at email@example.com or call 513-870-9060!